Thursday, February 2, 2012

Anna Watson - The Muscle Cheerleader

If you keep up with the news, Anna Waston has been all over the media.  She is a University of Georgia Cheerleader who has been offered a $75,000 fitness modeling, but turned it down on claims the company wanted Anna to take a anabolic named Anavar.  From the look of Anna's amazing shoulders and biceps it doesn't look like she needs Anavar!







Anna Watson's Stats and Lifts:
Height: 5'10"
Weight: N/A
Squats: 255 lbs
Bench Press: 155 lbs
Deadlift: 230lbs
Bicep Curls: 35 lbs. each arm for reps




The Wrestling Match Up: Anna Watson vs. Avg. Male

Sorry to bring the news to you guys but Anna would totally dominate the average male.  I mean come on guys just look at her, do you think you have a chance?  Don't give me that BS, "well she is a cheerleader and has a cute smile, she couldn't beat me." Keep thinking that and Anna will bring you down to earth and have you stay for awhile! 





The Wrestling Match Up: Anna Watson vs. Me

I have to say I have lifted weights often and am pretty muscular and in-shape male, but I don't think I could take Anna in a wrestling match.  Not only does Anna have great strength in her arms, shoulder and legs, she is also very athletic and flexible.  I could see myself hanging with her in the beginning, but as the match goes on I see Anna using her strength and endurance to finish me off with a pin or even a headlock forcing me to tap out.
 Feel free to leave comments and a new blog will be posted soon! -JP
 

2 comments: